Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gumball Machine Shaker Card

 

I made this shaker card to thank my friend April for being my Maid of Honor at my wedding last month. I stamped out the gumball machine from Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Smiles", colored it with my Copics, and cut out the middle of it with a craft knife. I used my fuse tool to create a shaker pocket from a page protector, and I filled it with a multi colored sequins as my "gumballs". I also die cut the gumball machine from a piece of orange cardstock, and then used some PPA matte adhesive to inlay the gumball machine die on top of my shaker pocket. I stamped the "thanks" sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Big Scripty Words", and then die cut it with the coordinating die. I also used a Lawn Fawn banner die to cut out the "You're So Sweet" sentiment which is also from the "Sweet Smiles" stamp set. Then, I finished it off with some of my favorite Doodlebug washi tape.
 
I really like the way it turned out, and I really hope she likes it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment