Friday, March 4, 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016 is Mother's Day in the UK. Since my soon to be husband is British, we have designated this day for my future Mother in Law. So, I'm working on a very special card for her, and I started by using liquid watercolor mixed with some perfect pearls to paint the beautiful flowers & butterflies from Lawn Fawn's Flutter By. As you probably know, photos never do justice to anything covered in perfect pearls (or wink of stella), but take my word for it...they are gorgeous!!






Next step is to die cut these beauties, and then I can start assembling the card.

I'm also working on another awesome DIY to give her for Mother's Day. It's a 3D project, and totally appropriate since we all know how much the British love their tea.

I'll be sharing both of these completed projects soon so stay tuned!

UPDATE: Pictures of the finished card & tea box I gave to my (soon to be) Mother in Law for British Mother's Day...



No comments:

Post a Comment